Now Announcing Living Earth's annual Beltane festival, BELTANIA!
May 10-13, 2012
Online registration is now open at www.beltania.org.
This is Living Earth's largest annual event and fundraiser. Beltania is a camping festival of music, magic, and spiritual connection, held 2 hours southwest of Denver, CO.
- May 10-13, 2012 - Musicfest with local, national, and internationally-known artists and special guests
- Huge maypole dance, multiple rituals and ceremonies
- Community campfires ~ Bard's Circle ~ All night drumming
- Sweat Lodges and other ceremonies
- Workshops, classes, and the Neo-Highland Games
- Merchants Row, hot showers, food vendors, Wi-Fi
- OFFICIAL GUINNESS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT FOR LARGEST MAYPOLE DANCE
SJ Tucker Pandemonaeon Tuatha
Sharon Knight Orpheus Pagan Chamber Choir
Skean Dubh Pandora Celtica Forests of Azure
Special Guest Presenters
Amber K and Azrael of Ardantane, NM
Renna Shesso More to come!
Discounted pricing available now! Both 4-day passes and Saturday daytime passes (8am-10pm) are available, including an "Occupy Beltania" carload deal for young adults 18-24. Kids 12 and under are free as usual. Proceeds from Beltania enable us to offer year-round services and community outreach, events at Earth Haven mountain site, and to open our upcoming Denver facility in just a couple weeks.