I'm starting a new job with Union Bank of California on 9/20. The office I'd
work out of is located at 8155 MERCURY COURT. I love the La Jolla area and
would like to find an apartment there or a shared living situation with high
vibe raw food professional(s).
I've got some questions and would love hear back from this group.
1) I'd like to live in La Jolla or Encinitas. I'd like to find something
under $1000/mo. My max rent budget is $1200. Do you have any leads on a 1
bed / 1 bath apartment or raw foodie co-living situation that would welcome
me and my cats?
2) What area of San Diego is most suited for people with minds for
sustainability, urban farming, organic food co-op, raw food restaurants,
3) Are there any raw food people here that would be willing to temporarily
host me and my cats until I can find my own place?
4) Is it easy to live in the area without a car? How is public
transportation in the area?
5) Are there any local shops that I could sell 'Vanilla Bean's Superhero
Smoothie Mix'? It's a smoothie mix that I make from 32 raw vegan superfoods.
6) I'm also a stage and film actor. Can someone give me leads on the best
talent agencies in the area?
Thanks for any info you can provide!
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 5418 [masked]) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.