Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the April London Enterprise Tech Meetup on Monday 15th April from 7:00pm - 9:00pm!
This will be hosted by Bloomberg at their London HQ on Finsbury Square.
April will have a different format - there will be two company demo's followed by a panel discussion about growing highly successful European enterprise tech companies.
We have a very strong panel of experienced private investors, representing leading venture capital firms:
- Erik Jorgensen: Director at Intel Capital - investments including Aldebaran Robotics, IPTego (Acme Packet), and Silicon Hive (Intel)
- Hussein Kanji: Founder of Hoxton Ventures - investments including Flypost, GoCardless, Jaycut (RIM), KBG, Kiosked, LLUSTRE, Signpost, Stylebox and Tarmin
- Michiel Kotting: Partner at Accel Partners - focusing on consumer internet and SME enabling investments
- Simon Cook: CEO at DFJ Esprit - investments including Lovefilm (Amazon), Cambridge Silicon Radio(IPO LSE), Virata (IPO Nasdaq), nCipher (IPO LSE) and KVS (Symantec
The two company demo's will be:
- Digital Shadows offer a cyber-monitoring service to help identify and monitor companies’ so-called “digital footprints” – information posted online by organisations and employees that amasses over time via social media, cloud services and mobile devices. The service can give companies an outside-in view of their digital presence and help address potential security vulnerabilities.
- Mobeelizer is a powerful cloud solution that allows you to build synchronization into your mobile apps. Using Mobeelizer is very simple. First define your data model in our App Designer - tell us what you want to synchronize, set the proper user rights. Then grab our SDK and use it to build your mobile app - the same as you normally use any O/R Mapper.
Companies will demo for 15 minutes each (with 10 minutes of audience Q&A after each demo), along with networking before/after. The company line up is varied instead of themed, so that there will be something for everyone and also opportunities to learn about different areas.
Sign up today and don’t forget to tell your friends/colleagues. If you have any questions, please contact me at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!