Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the London Enterprise Technology Meetup (LNETM) on Monday 14th July from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.
We've gathered some top quality speakers for our panel on FinTech trends at the July LNETM this Monday. These speakers include:
• Andrew Sargison (MD, Head of Investment Banking & Research Technology, Morgan Stanley)
• James Chappell (Founder & CTO of Digital Shadows, a 2013 FinTech Lab company)
• Julian Skan (MD, Head of Banking for Europe, Latin America and Africa at Accenture)
• Kirk Wylie (Founder & Executive Chairman of OpenGamma)
• Nasir Zubari (Principal at New Buckland and EIR at UCL Advances, former Head of Product Marketing at the Currency Cloud)
Stephanie Lee (Marketing Lead, Accenture Capital Markets and the FinTech Innovation Lab) will moderate the discussion. Collectively, this group represents some of the key constituencies in the London FinTech landscape - so it should be a very thought provoking dialogue.
This month we will welcome four of the 2014 group of FinTech Innovation Lab companies to present a series of shorter flash demo's. They are all highly innovative companies who have all decided to align their products with FinTech use cases.
The four companies are:
• Logical Glue enables organizations to create and deploy superior predictive models using next generation, patented computational techniques. Designed for business domain experts as well as data scientists, the Logical Glue platform provides real-time, "white box" decisions from live models deployed via the API.
• London Brand Management's artificial intelligence system uses proprietary Natural Language Processing technology to identify the sentiment, meaning and mood of any message. It ‘understands’ the received information in the context of each individual user and provides a tailored answer to a specific question as a human would.
• PixelPin provides patented secure authentication services for mobile and web, enabling a picture password alternative for user accounts, revolutionising the way users interact with websites or applications to reduce fraud, save money and increase customers.
• Squirro specialises in context intelligence, combining structured and unstructured data to provide the ‘Why’ behind the data, turning disparate data points into a story and delivering a personalized, real-time contextual stream from the sea of information in enterprises.
Sign up today and don’t forget to tell your friends/colleagues.
If you have any questions, please contact me at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!