addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

LOA (Law of Attraction) Players Message Board › Free presentation with LOA relationship coaches, Sonika and Christian, Wed.

Free presentation with LOA relationship coaches, Sonika and Christian, Wed. Jan 2nd @ 7-830pm

Julie A.
JJewells
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 2
Hi All, Please let me know if you are interested in attending. Thanks, Julie Ann

Location: 5835 Hampton Place, Vancouver (UBC - W. 16th Ave. & Wesbrook Mall). The attendees will receive the suite # and directions via email Wed. morning.

You may have noticed: Relationships don’t match up to that fairy tale “happily-ever-after” nonsense.

We live in a Stone-Age paradigm when it comes to relationship. What we THINK we want is not what we REALLY want. What we get upset about is not what we're really upset about. And the tools we use to improve our relationship, make it worse. We are set up to fail from the get-go.

In this 30-minute preview to the January 12/13 live Vancouver workshop, Sonika & Christian, via skype, teach a radical new paradigm for relating. Their unique cutting-edge insights and innovative practices will explode your current thinking and catapult you into brand new possibilities for your relationship.

Learn how to practically apply the lofty ideas of love, spirituality, and law of attraction in your everyday life, and get on with creating breakthroughs and miracles in relationship.

Join us for a short interactive evening that promises to revitalize your relationships!

Experience our radical new paradigm for relating and get a taste of what is really possible in relationship!

"What I learned is already having an amazing impact on the quality of my relationships.
I am experiencing a tremendous shift because of the insight I gained..."Christina de Jongh

Please note for this Wednesday evening there is a limit of 12 in this small space. So everyone in the group would greatly appreciate you only RSVPing Yes if you are certain you will be there. There may be more members who want to attend so there will most likely be a waiting list.

Street parking on Hampton Place. Lots of buses to UBC area.

For more info contact Julie Ann 604-649-4131