align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

LOA (Law of Attraction) Players Message Board › Hello to all. It's Mark, and I'm back!

Hello to all. It's Mark, and I'm back!

Marco
user 13133311
Group Organizer
Vancouver, BC
As I was writing an email to Eric Hop asking him what was happening with the LOA Players and offering to run it again, he was messaging me on Facebook asking me if I'd like to take the group back.
Now that's the Law of Attraction in action.
For those of you who don't know me, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Mark Bentley Cohen, the group's new Organizer. For those of you who do, Hi!
I'd taken over the group from its original creator, Tina Bodaun, in September of 2009, which is when I met Eric.
He quickly became a regular, as did many others. I handed the group over to him at the beginning of 2010, as I needed to focus on writing my book. The book is now completed; Eric is in Europe; Dale has gone overseas; and I've picked up the ball once again.
My wife Lianna and I will be running the group together. The first Meetup is scheduled for Wednesday, 23 April, 7:30 p.m. Please join us at our home!
We'll have an LOA discussion, as well as introduce our upcoming Four-part Series: Firmly Grounded in the LOA Framework. The four-part workshop will run four consecutive weeks. We're also aiming for at least one Meetup per month.
Our sources are mainly the Abraham material, along with Seth, who is always lurking in the background, as he was for the Hicks. We have both read widely in the area of conscious co-creation, have attended numerous workshops and travelled the world learning about different belief systems.
Some of our other sources, in no paritcular order, include: Louise Hay, Joe Vitaly, Neale Donald Walsch, Michael Newton, Bashir, Richard Bach, Robert Munro, William Bulhman, Rick Stack, Sylvan Muldoon, Wayne Dyer.

We're looking forward to meeting you.

Until soon,

Mark + Lianna
Richard H.
user 12027473
Vancouver, BC
Post #: 1
Wonderful! Thanks Mark.