Mobile internet use is exploding. By 2015, mobile website browsing is poised to surpass desktop browsing as cell phones, tablets and hybrid devices continue to grow in popularity. If your business doesn't have a mobile presence, you will miss out on countless opportunities to convert on-the-go prospects into paying customers.
In this special "Internet Week" meet up, LocalVox President Trevor Sumner will be going over the ins and outs of mobile marketing for small and local businesses. Trevor will be covering the importance of mobile, as well as:
- How SEO and search change in a mobile environment
- The important players in the mobile space
- The pros and cons of responsive websites vs dedicated mobile sites
- How to attract new customers with location based mobile apps
- A step by step guide for any business to get started with mobile marketing quickly
This seminar is limited to 100 companies, so reserve your reservation today!