|From:||Indy LNK H.|
|Sent on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2011 1:59 AM|
Dear Lock and Key Singles Events of Indy members,
Our new event host Sylvia, a most wonderful person who volunteered at our last event and was hired to become our new event host and scheduled our next event in January has had some serious complications after undergoing a surgical procedure and will not be able to be our event host.
We are now looking for someone to become our new event host in Indy and thought we would reach out to members of this Meetup group just in case there is any interest as we do have an event already set up and posted for January.
Get paid a percentage of Revenue as our Indy Event Host. If you have the people skills, marketing skills, and motivation to run successful events, then this could be the right opportunity for you. Lucrative opportunity for the right individual. Send resume, recent photo, and a brief description of why you would make a successful event host for our company.
Compensation: Get paid a percentage of revenue for each event you host. The harder you work to fill the events, the more you can make. We offer the best deal out there! Our top event hosts make 50% of revenue per event.
Responsibilities will include:
• Collaborate with National Event Manager on promotions of local events & hosting of these events
• Oversee and coordinate part time promotional staff to executive company promotions and events
• Assist in planning of events to increase visibility of company in community
• Assist in joint promotional efforts with media partners and/or clients in the local market
• Maintain and update local website(s) (with assistance)
• Update weekly community calendar, online (will train)
• Provide marketing ideas to the Event Manager (on occasion)
The ideal candidate will have:
• some knowledge of marketing/promotion
• prior Event experience preferred but not required
• web and social media skills
• effective email and oral communication skills
• proficient computer skills (Word, Excel)
• excellent organizational skills
• ability to work weekend nights as our events are run on Friday or Saturday nights for the most part.
• reliable transportation
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lock and Key Events