Share Your Vision for Caltrain a Decade from Now
December 16, 7pm-8:30pm
• What thoughts do you have about what Caltrain be like should be a decade from now?
Caltrain is working on a strategic plan including funding, and this is our chance to shape the vision.
• What kind of service should there be with electric trains? More like BART - frequent, all-day service? A crisper commute service with fewer stops?
• How will you make the connections at the start and end of a trip on Caltrain - walking, shuttle, buses, bikes, self-driving cars? How will you pay for the trip?
• How should fares and transfers work?
• What will the experience be like on the train and at the station?
• How will Caltrain be funded, and how will the organization fit into the Bay Area’s transit system?
• How should Caltrain relate to transit-oriented housing on the corridor?
• How will Caltrain relate to cities, employers, neighborhoods and other organizations?
• How will our region be doing toward greenhouse gas reduction goals, and what role will Caltrain play?
Join Friends of Caltrain on Monday, December 16 at San Carlos Library at 7pm (7 minutes from San Carlos Caltrain) and share your thoughts.
Caltrain staff will be present to share the latest on funding and hear your ideas.
Click here to RSVP.
Can't come in person?
Share your ideas in comments to this blog post.
Blog Comment URL: http://www.greencaltrain.com/2013/12/december-16-share-your-vision-for-caltrain-a-decade-from-now/