London Bisexuals Message Board › O - Bar meetups : experiences so far...

O - Bar meetups : experiences so far...

B
user 51565322
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hey,

New to the website and haven't attended one of these yet. keen to hear what other people's experiences have been like and what the protocol is for hooking up with potentials...given that its set in a bar and not somewhere seedy (thankfully). Looking forward to it, just keen to have an idea of what to expect beforehand.
John G
jgbreezer
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 50
B, I don't check the forums often (at all!), sorry this reply is so late - but if you haven't already found them, you can see other people's reviews on each event page. Look down the right hand side list of attendees (or at least rsvps - for the pub socials there's so many now I can't keep track of who turned up or not without it taking over my time for the evening). We currently get about 50-70ish turning upfor the pub socials (other meets will be quieter, say 10-30 depending on the type of meet/where it is).

Look back at "Past Meetups" link (on the left side-bar, where the stats are) and click on an event then read.. Its really hard to find a negative one. Also check the group reviews out which are linked on the left hand sidebar again when on meetup.com website.