London Bisexuals Message Board › Ku Bar drinks tonight

Ku Bar drinks tonight

Martian M.
user 10434042
London, GB
Good morning all,

Hope you're all well on this very cold morning!

Thank you so much for rsvping for the drinks tonight - it looks like its going to be a very good turnout which is great so it should be a really fun night!

Could I please ask that you update your RSVP if you now can't make it tonight just to give people on the waiting list a chance to RSVP if they want to come. There is another reservation upstairs for 20 people so between us and them, it's likely to be pretty busy but I have advised the bar.

Worst case scenario, it will be one in, one out upstairs but there is the downstairs floor which is very spacious in case there isn't room upstairs. I would say to come early rather than too late. I'm expecting a few other people from some other groups as well so it will be a real mix of people to mingle and chat with.

As I said before, I'm planning on heading downstairs to Ku Klub at around 1030 for a dance so anyone who fancies that is free to join.

So please make sure you come to the right Ku Bar (one near Leceister Square stn) and head on upstairs to the circular champagne area. Meet up signs will be about and I'll be in a yellow and white dress. It's vodka and a mixer for £2.20 all night so I'll no doubt have one of those in my hand!

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight,

Marsha