Send a message to the Organizer.
We run regular, monthly meet ups at different venues depending on the type of meet up that is being run. All meet up events are geared towards information and knowledge sharing. Some of the topics that are often discussed are:
• Learn about Project and Programme Management (with a Digital emphasis)
• Learn about different delivery frameworks, methodologies and their associated challenges
• Discuss the value and relevance of more traditional project delivery frameworks such as PRINCE2, and how they measure up and to the Agile world
• Can Agile scale up to the enterprise portfolio level, how?
• Assess and understand each others experiences, challenges and learn how to overcome some of your own
• Have access to experienced Project and Programme Managers and ask them your questions for advice and feedback
• Grow your network, discover new PM tools, share information and increase your level of knowledge and expertise
Join if you're interested in any of the above topics, if you would like to increase your PM network or learn how other PMs get things done.
Above all, we're a friendly group of professionals with a mixed level of experience, we ensure discussions are kept lively and fun.