Ecstatic Dance London presents:
♥ MASKED SUMMER BALL ♥
Saturday Night DJ Session
Please bring a mask to wear and dress up/down if you want to!
No booze, No Shoes, No Chit Chat, Move However You Wish!!
An evening of unfacilitated free-style ecstatic dance!
There will be no dance teacher or guidance, just pure music. We'll let the music, the community and our own inner space direct our steps, our movements, our expression, our journey.
About the music:
“Enlightened Electro, World Beat, Deep House and Downtempo Bliss, plus few surpises slipped in for good measure!! Ecstatic Music Journeys for Conscious Movement and Sacred Celebration.”
At 8pm we will have our opening circle, and then at 10 o'clock a Sound meditation where you can just lay back, let go and relax, letting the sounds pass through you.
£20 on the door/ £15 if rsvped on meetup
Feedback from our last event:
"truly uplifting, thank you"
"<3 <3 Thank you for creating a space where one can shake one's body and soul in the presence of others freely, fully and in love. See you soon! And thank you to all the lovely souls who were present tonight!"
"This was an incredible night. Today I feel so full of love and pleasure. Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing."
"Lovely to connect with such beautiful souls!"
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!