In celebration of VALENTINES day and the FULL MOON in LEO, we are very excited to be running two events back to back.
6pm-8pm TANTRIC TRANCE DANCE™ (Please arrive on time. no entrance after 6:30 as we will need to give instructions and if you miss them, then you unfortunately cannot take part)
8pm-10:30pm ♥ VALENTINES FULL MOON DANCE PARTY ♥
Tantric Trance Dance™ Ritual - £15
♥ VALENTINES Full Moon Dance party♥ £15/£10 each if you bring a friend who also joins us on this meetup page.
*£20 for both classes*
About Tantric Trance Dance:
Tantric Trance Dance™ is a celebratory dance experience that guides participants on a transformational journey through the chakras/energy centres of the body. Move through the seven energy centres of the body using a unique blend of Tantra, ecstatic dance and meditation. Harness and transmute the powerful energies of the Wild Woman/Wild Man within!
This is a wonderful experience if you've not done it before. It is a blindfolded journey which allows you to go deep into yourself and your life energy. And it's a wonderful way to clear out some of the cobwebs for the ♥ Full Moon Dance Party♥ .
Here is a short video clip about it:
Ecstatic Dance London presents:
♥ VALENTINES FULL MOON DANCE PARTY ♥
No booze, No Shoes, No Chit Chat, Move However You Wish!!
An evening of unfacilitated free-style ecstatic dance!
There will be no dance teacher or guidance, just pure music. We'll let the music, the community and our own inner space direct our steps, our movements, our expression, our journey.
About the music:
“Enlightened Electro, World Beat, Deep House and Downtempo Bliss, plus a few surpises slipped in for good measure!! Ecstatic Music Journeys for Conscious Movement and Sacred Celebration.”
At 8:15pm we will have our opening circle, and then at 10 o'clock a Sound meditation where you can just lay back, let go and relax, letting the sounds pass through you.
£25 on the door/ £15 if rsvped on meetup/only £10* if you bring someone new who also joins this meetup group.
Feedback from our last event:
"the music was incredible!"
"truly uplifting, thank you"
"<3 <3 Thank you for creating a space where one can shake one's body and soul in the presence of others freely, fully and in love. See you soon! And thank you to all the lovely souls who were present tonight!"
"This was an incredible night. Today I feel so full of love and pleasure. Thank you to everyone who made it so amazing."
"Lovely to connect with such beautiful souls!"
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
7. No nudity. We aim to respect the venue and those present by honouring the fact that some people may be disturbed by anothers nakedness.
What to Bring:
1. Lots of energy
2. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
3. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!