Bioenergetics, Breathwork and Healing Touch - 10 week closed group
Dear all, I am very excited to be offering this 10 week closed group again, beginning May 22nd 2014. We will meet on Thursday evenings in the beautiful Skylight centre for ten meetings.
- Through Bioenergetics we will be encouraging a process of letting go of chronic tension, and the release of suppressed feelings that the body is holding. Bringing us into a deeper felt sense within the body-mind.
- Through Healing touch we will be aiming at melting any residual tension and providing nourishment and care for our organism.
As the group progresses we will be building a deeper communication with ourselves and with each other, sharing, expressing our needs and feelings.
It will be a time to touch and be touched.
Investment: £30/£25/£20 x 10 Weeks, High earner/Medium earner/Low earner
- £50 Deposit required to secure you place.
- Commitment to the whole course essential.
- Numbers are limited to 12 people
The Skylight Centre
49 Corsica Street
London N5 1JT
Thursdays 7pm-10pm - starting May 22nd 2014
Course is facilitated by Seth Newman who brings 20 years experience of group work, Bioenergetics, humanistic psychotherapy and active meditation. Seth brings a holistic approach to his work with groups and individuals.
To book or ask any questions about the course please email Seth: [masked]
"A little more info about the group:
The group is a very gentle introduction to Bioenergetic Alchemy, and Breathwork, and Trauma Release is a big part of it.
There are a few ways of how safety is built in the group.
- One is that it is a closed group that meets once a week, with the same people coming together and sharing their time with one another.
- There is always the invitation to not participate in an activity if you don't want to.
- Many exercises are designed to allow us to tune into our body, its wisdom and its signals, that is where we are ultimately "safe" and "home".
- Practising saying no, setting boundaries is the foundation of the healing touch element of the course.
- In terms of assuring safety, safety is the cornerstone of the group and yet it can also be a big risk to join a group like this.
- We build such a strong foundation in tuning into our body and practising saying no, this is a safe place to practise saying no. It is a safe place to allow feeling to be expressed. It is a safe place to be."