Ecstatic Dance London presents an evening of Music - Movement - Meditation
♥ FULL MOON DANCE PARTY ♥ & SOUND HEALING CEREMONY
No booze, No Shoes, No Chit Chat, Move However You Wish!!
We are very excited to invite you to another of our unfacilitated free-style ecstatic dance events!
There will be no dance teacher or guidance, just pure music. We'll let the music, the community and our own inner space direct our steps, our movements, our expression, our journey.
About the music:
“Enlightened Electro, World Beat, Deep House and Downtempo Bliss, plus a few surprises slipped in for good measure!! Ecstatic Music Journeys for Conscious Movement and Sacred Celebration.”
7pm-10:30pm (Doors close at 7:30)
At 7:30 pm we will have our opening circle, and then at 10 o'clock a Sound meditation with Crystal Singing Bowls, Gongs and more, where you can just lay back, let go and relax, letting the sounds pass through you. Its an incredible experience and a wonderful way to complete an evening of ecstatic dance.
£25 on the door/ £15 if rsvped on meetup
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, mobile phones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
7. No nudity. We aim to respect the venue and those present by honouring the fact that some people may be disturbed by another's nakedness.
What to Bring:
1. Lots of energy
2. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
3. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!