November 24, 2012 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Ecstatic Dance London
Saturday Night DJ Session with Healthy Bar
All ages - Dress to Sweat
No booze, No Shoes, No Chit Chat, Move However You Wish!!
An evening of unfacilitated ecstatic dance, There will be no dance teacher or guidance just pure music.
At 8:15 we will have an opening circle, and then at 10 o'clock a Gong bath.
£15 on the door/ £10 if rsvped on meetup
*£7 each for meetup members who bring new friends who also join us on our meetup page
Ecstatic Dance Guidelines:
1. No talking on the dance floor (plenty of room to talk off-floor)
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free environment
3. No photos or videos, cellphones muted and out of sight
4. Care/Awareness for the space and each other
5. Move your body however you wish
6. You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
What to Bring:
1. Loose-fitting clothes that let you move your body and free yourself
2. Water and a water bottle. You can refill it at the venue.
What to Expect:
1. Next-level, conscious, inspiring electronic dance music
2. A beautiful sacred space
3. A safe space for you to dance freely in
4. Vibrant people who love to dance and love music!