Join us for our next meetup - a presentation on, and discussion of, Facebook Marketing Strategies...
A lot of bull is talked about social media in general and Facebook in particular, and at the meetup we'll get at the reality of the Facebook opportunity so you can decide where, if at all, it should fit into your marketing plans.
18.30 Event opens
19.30 Presentation: Facebook Marketing Strategies (Robert Tyson)
20.15 Audience Q&A
20.30 Social & Networking
21.30 Event closes
Here’s what we’re going to cover in the presentation:
What is the Facebook opportunity?
• Large audience, it’s engaged, the platform suits certain kinds of business
• What are your ‘free’ options, what are your paid options?
• Should you pursue one or both of those options?
Getting People to Like Your Facebook Business Page & Using It To Promote Your Business
• Setting up your Facebook business page (‘fan page’)
• What 99.99% of page owners get badly WRONG
• Updates - Facebook isn’t about your page, it’s about your updates
• What should your updates consist of?
• What is best to post?
• When is best to post?
Advertising on Facebook
• Is Facebook effectively a pay to play platform now?
• How does Facebook advertising stack up against Google Adwords?
• What ads do best on Facebook?
Audience Questions & Answers
I look forward to seeing you on the night.