The London Adventure Hiking & Biking Meetup Group Message Board › GOA & LH: Christmas Party on 17 DEC 2011

GOA & LH: Christmas Party on 17 DEC 2011

A former member
Post #: 55
GOA & LH: Christmas Party 2011

This years Christmas Party 2011 will be held at Bar & Co in Central London (Zone 1), there are limited places available so act quickly to book your ticket..

We have now reserved a exclusive river view venue, with our own bar (open til 3am) and food with music exclusively for our members and friends only of the Great Outdoor Adventurers and London Hikers group, please note the event is open to all new and old members of Great Outdoor Adventurers, London Hikers, AAA London, Backabush and MountainTrax, OAC..

Ticket Costs £15.00 (this covers the cost for the private venue hire, the buffet food, one free drink (glass of house wine or bottle beer) plus our own music DJ Xavier)

You will need to pay in advance either via Paypal to get on the guest list, payments will NOT be accepted on the day of the event.. If you are bringing a guest (your +1) to the Christmas Party please provide me with there names so they can also be add to the guest list .

If you require assistance how to pay via paypal please contact me..

Everyone who is on the YES guest list will be notified by email the details where the Christmas Party 2010 will be held closer to the date of the event..

So put the Christmas Party 2011 in your diary for the Saturday 17th December 2011 to attend from 7.00pm - 3.00am it is not to be missed..

EMAIL INFO UPDATES
Please note info updates about the Final Guest List will be sent out 36 hrs prior to the event. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

REFUND POLICY
We only offer a refund if the event has been cancelled or rescheduled, if members are unable to attend they should advertise there places on the message board for the specific event or contact those on the "Waiting List".

regards
Pash
M: 07738324672
E: greatoutdooradventurers@gmail.com