addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Adventure Hiking & Biking Meetup Group Message Board › Hash House Harriers

Hash House Harriers

A former member
Post #: 55
For all those who don't know what Hashers are, they are a bunch of runners who cheat (ie take short cuts) and drink.. known as the 'running club' with the drinking problem. I first came across it in the Beirut Expat world (where they ended up absolutely filthy in the Embassy swimming pool!). Each route can be challenging...and fun... the last one I went on, was in a miltary zone. My friend had to cross water.....

However, I have never 'hashed' in this country before and it would be fun to join London Hashers.. and drag a few of you lot if this sounds fun.

Even for those who don't drink much, like me, it is fun and you meet a lot of fun people from all over the world.
Valeria R.
user 12394199
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi, I normally run with the Hash House Harriers in the city, it's really fun and you get to meet very diverse individuals. Let me know if you are planning to join us!