December 29, 2011 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Tantra is a process of inner awakening, flowering and self-empowerment.
It is an inner journey that leads to the discovery of deeper states of power, love and ecstasy within oneself.
Whether you are new to this or experienced, you are welcome.
The evening will include:
• Introduction to Tantra and the Tao
• Sufi Chanting and Chi Kung
• Touch and Play - fun games
• Massage Lessons and Practice
You will be introduced to ancient Yogic, Taoist and Sufi practices that are specifically designed to help:
• Heal the fears around sexuality that block your potential to love
• Love yourself as you are and be yourself
• Drop our own barriers and be open to love
• Honour the body as the temple of Spirit
• Bring consciousness to and strengthen your sexuality
• Enjoy pleasure, fulfilment and satisfaction
• Unite sexuality with love and spirituality
• Expand your pleasure into love, bliss, ecstasy
Time: 6:30 - 9 PM
"Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."
More about Mind-Body Detox, Self-Cleansing and Relaxation therapies: