Everyday's Tomorrow Charity presents
SWISH into Spring
NEW CLOTHES AND SHOE SWAP
Do you have a passion for fashion and getting ready to updating your Wardrobe for spring? Dont go shopping
We know there are clothes in your wardrobe that you don't wear... you've changed style, they're too big or too small, or that top you thought would go with your new skirt just doesn't...
So why not swap those unused new clothes ......you have never worn or worn once. you know the ones you buy get it home and never ever wear it
swap it for something fresh?
Come to a swish, browse the rails and leave with a new wardrobe! Its the new Shopping ...but much much cheaper !!
Dresses, jackets, shoes, jumpers, tops, jeans, trousers, new jewellery, skirts,
Please check your swaps before you bring them along and remember if they are too well worn/washed for you to wear, they will be for somebody else!
What we do not accept at Swap Shop:
- Plain jersey vests and t-shirts
- Stained/moth-holed garments
- Well-worn heels on shoes and boots
- Fraying/marked hems on trousers/jeans
- Bobbling knitwear and t-shirts
- Garments that have shrunk in the wash
- Garments with broken zips
Rules of the Rail:
1) Everyone must bring at least 2 items of quality clothing. You swap your clothes for tokens which you can then spend in the swap shop the more items you bring the more you can spend.
2) You will have half an hour to browse before the swap opens.
3) No item may be claimed before the swap opens. you will be given a ticket for each item that you bring, you then swap your ticket for anything you fancy
4) As soon as the swish is declared open, everyone may take what they want.
5) Remember no scratching, spitting or fighting.....LOL
No need to book just call in and bring a friend ( the more swappers we have the better stocked the shop!)
For more information or If you can't make it on the day but would like to make a donate some clothes please contact us on[masked] or email [masked]
This will be a fun event with refreshments for all with time for a chit - chat with back ground tunes playing, with fellow members. Ladies tell your friends and family its gonna be a fun afternoon!!
For more information check out www.everydaystomorrow.org.uk