London Scala Users' Group Message Board London Scala User Group Discussion Forum › Scala Opportunities in London, Europe and California

Scala Opportunities in London, Europe and California

Aaron N.
ScalaHunter
London, GB
Post #: 8
Hi Folks,

Hope you're all well.

I'm currently recruiting for 2 organisations in London who are looking for Scala Developers (one that you've probably heard of, the other that you wouldn't have) along with various other companies in Europe. Please drop me a line for an informal chat if you are keen to understand more available opportunities within Scala - 0207 993 7132 / aaron.neale at stottandmay dot com.

Also, I've been retained by a 'highly recognised Social Network' wink to explore talented Polyglots from Europe who may be interested in moving out to California (All expenses paid, work permit provided etc) - Please reach out if you would be keen to speak - this is a Top 10% gig.

Would be thankful if you could spread to word to others who are not currently involved in this group.

Many thanks,

Aaron Neale
Stott and May

0207 993 7132 / 07785 627 328
aaron.neale at stottandmay dot com