Similar to our morning Code and Coffee sessions, there is no strict format, only an opportunity to meet with like minded craftsmen, and discuss or collaborate on whatever you would like to.
Unlike our morning Code and Coffee sessions, you don't have to get out of bed at some ungodly hour to be here. Just rock on down after work to find other night owls.
This is a great opportunity to:
- meet other cool software craftsmen
- work on pet or open source projects
- pair with someone else on whatever you like (katas, koans, etc)
- ask someone to join or help you with your own project
- have a face-to-face meeting with your mentor or mentee
- have a nice chat over coffee and beer
We'll be meeting in "Look mum no hands!", a laptop friendly cafe/bar that's open until 10pm, and sells great coffee, good beers, and some tasty food if you make it before 8:30. They also repair bikes and hang them from the ceiling like chandeliers, because why not?