Every fortnight we meet for coffee, code, craft beer, and great food.
This is a great opportunity to:
• meet fellow software crafters
• pair on katas, koans, etc.
• work on pet or open source projects
• meet with (or find) your mentor or mentee
• chat over coffee and beer
We'll be meeting in "Look mum no hands!", a laptop friendly cafe/bar that's open until 10pm, and sells great coffee, excellent beers, and some tasty food.
They also repair bikes and hang them from the ceiling like chandeliers, because why not?