Code & Coffee is a cool meeting for those who like coffee and love writing code. The idea is simple. Just come along and you may find other developers writing some code before going to work while drinking some coffee and/or having breakfast.
This is a great opportunity to:
- work on pet or open source projects
- pair with someone else on whatever you like (katas, koans, etc)
- find someone to join or help you on your own projects
- have a nice chat over coffee
- have a face-to-face meeting with your mentor or mentee
There is no agenda. Come along, bring your laptop, meet other developers, write some code or do whatever you like. There is no start or finish time but you will be more likely to find someone there between 7 to 9am. Come and leave whenever you like.
PS: If you want to organise a Code & Coffee in another location, please let us know. We will be happy to help and announce it to the community.