March 13, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
This month we'll be looking at the future of blogging, covering topics such as:
* new monetisation tactics,
* sourcing original content,
* using new social media platforms,
* what’s new with Wordpress and other platforms
We're being hosted by PR agency Fishburn Hedges in their plush Holborn offices where crucially they have a supply of Peroni beer for us all to enjoy.
Your speakers this month are:
Dylan Lowe from The Travelling Editor
Gigi from In The Powder Room
John Read from BlueChives
The talks will kick-off at 7.30pm, so don't be late.
Not content with free beer and a great line-up of speakers, we also have a prize draw courtesy of Fishburn Hedges and there fantastic client. Enter to be in with a chance of winning:
- 3 day car in the UK
- Selection of Nintendo Wii and 3DS games
- lastminute.com voucher
- A Crock Pot (the original slow cooker)
- A bottle of Balvenie Whiskey
To enter the prize draw, simply tweet that you've arrived with the hashtag #LBM, or check-in on foursquare and help us collect the swarm badge. Simples.
Don't worry if your name isn't drawn out of the hat, there will also be some goodie bags to go around too, so everyone's a winner!