addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Bloggers Meetup Message Board › Looking for Bloggers to work on a Creative Recruitment Agency blog

Looking for Bloggers to work on a Creative Recruitment Agency blog

Jonnie J.
JonnieJensen
Maidstone, GB
Post #: 2
Hi,

I'm looking for bloggers who can work with me on a creative recruitment agencies blog. They are based in London but you wouldnt have to be. Their clients / audience are creative, digital, advertising and marketing agency's.

Realistically it will be beneficial if you have worked in recruitment or the creative agency industry or even better, both.

If this is you then great or if you know someone please pass on the introduction.

Best,
Jonnie
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi!

This sounds interesting, could you give me more details about the blog?

Sonia
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Jonnie,

I agree and believe this does sound very interesting. Could you please give me a little more information.

Thanks
Tom
Jonnie J.
JonnieJensen
Maidstone, GB
Post #: 3
Hi Tom and Sonia,

The blog is read by people who work in London's creative agencies and/or run those same agencies. As a recruiter for the creative, digital and marketing industry the company helps Agencies succeed by finding them the best possible people. The blog therefore has a calander which will cover what it takes to be successful, from landing the job, to planning your career, to landing the promotion, to staying fresh and on top of the industry.

I have been working with guest bloggers and supporting the team at the recruitment agency to create content. Where the team dont/cant produce some content then I have ghost writers producing some posts.

I'm looking for people to help me manage this process, publish the blog and be responsible for driving its success.

It would be great to speak to you (or anyone else reading this) and I can be contacted by phone 07900183311 or email jonniejensen (AT) liveandsocial.com.

I really look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again...

Jonnie