add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Bloggers Meetup Message Board › Seeking fashion writer for editorial writeups

Seeking fashion writer for editorial writeups

A former member
Post #: 18
A writer is needed to accompany monthly fashion editorials published in an electronic magazine with distribution in Western Europe. The magazine was started over the last few years & has just undergone rebranding. However, it gathered 280,000+ impressions on its Oct 2012 edition & the editors are moving aggressively to increase this # going forward.

My photography has already been published on Camilla (Australian designer worn by Eva Longoria, Ophra Winfrey etc) and on Vogue Italia. Website:

I will email the writer a few (5-10) low resolution digital photographs between the 5th and 8th of the month. The writer is expected to submit a 2-3 paragraph writeup (100-200 words) to accompany the photographs by the 10th of the month. These are best estimates of dates but could change depending on publication deadlines. Regardless, the writer will be given 3 calendar days for turnaround.

The writer is expected to be familiar with current fashion trends, past fashion trends, celebrities, & weave a story that would present the photography together as a lifestyle. See examples of past editorials:

This position is unpaid but credit is given on the editorial. For further details, please contact me at: with your writing samples in fashion mags or links to your blog entries.