add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Bloggers Meetup Message Board › Focused Bloggers

Focused Bloggers

Ravi G.
user 107739482
Loughborough, GB
Post #: 1
A new LinkedIN group; http://www.linkedin.c...­
This is to form a well-focused bloggers’ group with similar passion & interest as me for mutual benefit. I’m new to this field and my blogging interests are; Exercise (I walk at least one hour - 4 miles minimum - a day to reduce weight and as exercise), Personal Development (whatever you do, could do to improve the future) Community (this can take any community related topic) Free Thinking (futuristic ideas for the benefit of masses) and Business (entrepreneurship and any related commercial matter). If you are hard-working and have any of the above interests, you may join this group in order to grow together. I would like this group to be super active and be much more than a mere LinkedIn group. Let’s discuss more when we have a few like-minded people on board.

Please write to me with your ideas.

Ravi Galhena