align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London Bloggers Meetup Message Board › Rewviews = Booze

Rewviews = Booze

Andy B.
AndyBargery
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder of the 'Reviews = Booze' competition from the last Meetup.

All you have to do is log into Qype (www.qype.com) and review the Coach & Horses pub for the chance to win:

1. a meal for 4 at the Coach & Horses, AND
2. a £50 bar tab!

Sounds pretty good to me. In fact I'm a little disappointed I can't enter, what with being one of the judges and all..

Qype tells me the deadline is end of play tomorrow (Friday 4th April) so you'll need to be quick. Of course, the more reviews they get, the more likely it is they will come and buy us all a drink at another Bloggers Meetup..!

Cheers,
Andy

PS Qype is also hosting a community party at the Coach & Horses tonight with yet more free beers if you want to pop along!

The judges, Rob from Qype and me.