align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Boston Terrier Meetup Group Message Board › 2 doggies in need for a home boarding for 14 days...

2 doggies in need for a home boarding for 14 days...

Lo.
user 14476448
London, GB
Post #: 25
Hi boston lovers!

We're going away for 14 days from the 10th to 24th june and I am looking for someone that could board both: Shanti the Boston and Lila (the frenchie).
The person that normally take care of them locally had an unexpected situation and here I am... only from 5 days to go away and looking for a dog boarding...

I really can take my doggies at any place in London or outside London, my main concern is that they are somewhere they will be in a safe and lovely family.

We would love to take care of your doggies in the future to return the favor.

Well, thank you for read this message and have all a good end of the week!

Bye!

Lorena, Diego, Shanti , Lila biggrin
jane m.
user 5080656
Donnington, GB
Post #: 16
Hi lorena

I could board them both. I have a gorgeous Boston called Jonah and my sister has a cocker spaniel called Jolly. We live in the country (gloucestershire) 2 hours from London and have a large enclosed courtyard and 5 acres of land. There is lots of room! Let me knw if we can help. Best wishes, jane molloy
Marney V.
user 16572101
London, GB
Post #: 17
Hi,
My good friend has recently started offering dog boarding at her home in High Barnet. She has owned boston terriers for 12years and now she has one boston girl and a chiuahwa boy (both neutered/spayed). She has fostered a few dogs in her time and looked after my boston on a few occasions.
I told her about your looking for a tip top place for your dogs to stay and she is more than happy to help you out.
Her name is Agathe and she said you can email her at freyagushi@googlemail.com