This group for anyone who enjoys going to events in London. A group for sociable people to go out to parties, clubs, bars, concerts, singles events, professional networking, outdoor events at great venues across London.
By joining our group you are agreeing to the following:-
Once you have joined our group you will be added to the mailing list and updates provided by meetup.com where you will receive regular updates. You can unsubscribe or change your notification settings yourself to control what you wish or don't wish to receive via your meetup.com account settings. You may also be added to our regular newsletter to keep you updated of upcoming events, which you can unsubscribe from anytime yourself by clicking 'unsubscribe' at the bottom or the newsletter.
Please Note: If you do not attend at least 1 meetup event every three months you may be removed from the group. We do not keep members who are inactive or do not attend any meetups. Meetup is created for a reason, for people to meet other like minded people and make new friends at the events. There is a £5 joining fee, which helps pay towards our running costs.
Important Member Rules & Tips To Remember
• HAVE FUN! :-) If you join our group, be sociable, fun and attend our events. You can also contact other members in this group if you are looking for someone to attend the events with. If you have friends, I encourage you to also attend the events with your friends and for them to mix with the members at the events also.
• Tickets must be bought in advance using the ticket links that I provide on the events listings. Please note: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable by myself. Any issue with an event or refund request is between the event companies that provide the events to these groups and the buyer.
• Please honour your RSVP. If you change your mind, then you need to update your RSVP from Yes to No
• Members who don't turn up with no contact will be removed from the group. Members who don't buy advance tickets from me will also be removed from the group. Members who cause issues for the hosts or others members will be removed.
• Plan your journey before you go to the events. If you use public transport check train, underground, and bus times, and for any delays with both getting to the venue and home again. I would also suggest looking at Google maps or using GPS.
• Security staff often ask to see photo ID before entering clubs and bars, so please bring your passport, or photo driving licence with you to the club and bar events that require it.
• Read our event details fully, if you are unsure of anything please contact me directly via email email@example.com