GBP5.00 Joining Fee
This covers: Group membership to cover Meetup fees
Payment is accepted using:
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.
Welcome to London Events Club!
This group for anyone who enjoys going to events in London. A group for sociable people to go out to parties, clubs, bars, concerts, singles events, professional networking, outdoor events at great venues across London.
Check our Meetup group regularly for events:- www.meetup.com/londoneventsclub
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER CLICK THIS LINK
Please also join our Facebook group for more events:- www.facebook.com/groups/londoneventgroup
Follow us on Twitter via:- www.twitter.com/londoneventclub
Check out our other groups via:- www.meetuplist.co.uk
Once you have joined our group you will be added to our mailing list and newsletter.
Please Note: If you do not attend at least 1 meetup every three months you may be removed from the group. We do not keep members who are inactive or do not attend any meetups. Meetup is created for a reason, for people to meet other like minded people and make new friends and connections at the events. There is a £5 joining fee, which helps pay towards our running costs.
Important Member Rules & Tips To Remember
• HAVE FUN! :-) If you join our group, be sociable, fun and attend our events. You can also contact other members in this group if you are looking for someone to attend the events with. If you have friends, I encourage you to also attend the events with your friends and for them to mix with the members at the events also.
• Tickets must be bought in advance using the ticket links that I provide on the events listings. Please note: Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable by myself. Any issue with an event or refund request is between the event companies that provide the events to these groups and the buyer.
• Please honour your RSVP. If you change your mind, then you need to update your RSVP from Yes to No
• Members who don't turn up with no contact will be removed from the group. Members who don't buy advance tickets from me will also be removed from the group.
• Plan your journey before you go to the events. If you use public transport check train, underground, and bus times, and for any delays with both getting to the venue and home again. I would also suggest looking at Google maps or using GPS.
• Security staff often ask to see photo ID before entering clubs and bars, so please bring your passport, or photo driving licence with you to the club and bar events that require it.
• Read our event details fully, if you are unsure of anything please contact me directly via email email@example.com
Join us for parties & networking events
Our single members are a fun trendy, sociable crowd who like to party.
A group for straight guys to meet, network and socialise with each other
This is a group for single professional women aged 30 to 50 in London
Young single professionals 20-30 who have just come out of university