addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Fashion and personal styling group Message Board › Obscure Prowess Catwalk Fashion show

Obscure Prowess Catwalk Fashion show

London, GB
Post #: 5
Please check out our meet up Obscure Prowess for further details. Takes Place Thursday 10th March

To close London fashion week with a bang- Goat Girl Events will be hosting "Obscure Prowess" fashion catwalk showcasing several up and coming designers each possessing their own unique flair. On the evening expect to be wowed by various collections from Elegant - Quirky.
We have a spectacular show planned with bold statement Accessories, Couture evening and designer influences from Chile and Greece.
Complimentary drinks on reception from 7pm so arrive early and show will start promptly at 8pm.
Exceptional Fashion catwalk
Free drinks reception
Goody bag
Raffle & exciting prizes to be won
Prizes Inc-Benefit Cosmetics, Designer Donation, Cut and Style by Serenity Hair & Beauty..
We will be raising awareness by holding a raffle in support of Macmillan Cancer Support. Starts 7pm-12 midnight lots of opportunity to network with fashionista crowd, come dressed to impress!!

Ca$hka (MUA, Fashi...
user 4438315
London, GB
Post #: 1
I will be in. Where is it and how much is it? I went to one last year and I really enjoy it. So let me know!