addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Mandarin Learners Message Board › HSK exam - 15th October 2011

HSK exam - 15th October 2011

Gregory
porilo
London, GB
Post #: 34
Hi! A friend of mine (qualified Chinese teacher) is planning to run a 10-lesson course in Balham, every Thursday evening, 7pm-8pm, from 4th August 2011 to 13th October 2011, to prepare any students who are interested in sitting the HSK exam on 15th October 2011. There will be a moderate charge for the course although I'm not sure how much it will be yet, but I can guarantee that it will compare very favourably to courses at other institutions. If anyone is interested please let me know on porilo@lineone.net and as soon as I have more information I will contact you.