1. If you have RSPVed Yes to the Thursday sessions and didn't turn up, please be considerate and always update your RSPV. There were 12 people on the waiting list but about 8 people didn't come.. One day you may be on the waiting list waiting for someone to drop out but you will not be able to attend because someone just cant be asked to log on to the website. There will be sanctions against no turn ups in the future. Please respect the way the club is run.
2. Please make sure organiser marked you as paid on the list. You can put ?6 in front of your name yourself, but please let the organiser know as well.
3. If you are desperate to come but the session is full please ask the organisers first.
4. When you book your friends in please make sure you state all their names at the 'Have a comment?' field.
5. We have to leave the building by 9pm. That is not very convenient but unfortunately we can't do any thing about that. So, if you need to take a shower please leave allow enough time for that.
6. Monday session will be introduced to accomodate increased numbers.
We are open to players at all levels, beginner, intermediate, advanced, singles, doubles, play for fun, or have a friendly match. (And stay for a social drink to local Wetherspoon after the games!) Visit www.badm.co.uk for more info about the club and coaching!
Cost: £6 per person for 2 hours (Doubles) - includes quality feather shuttlecocks