March 16, 2013
Walking in countryside, large parks and nature holidays.
Hi I love all things nature and look forward to meeting up.
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
259 Nature lovers
19,907 Weekend Fillers
14,202 Interested Listeners
1,943 Hike to Indulge- members
11,485 Spiritual Explorers
7,805 Secret Diners
Meetup members, Log in