May 19, 2012
I do get extremely excited at urban foxes.
I know nothing about nature, and but might like to change that.
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
5,406 Gentle Walkers
2,389 London Strollers
4,952 Outdoor Explorers
195 Nature lovers
3,639 Ecstatic Dancers
6,230 Secret Diners
Meetup members, Log in