January 10, 2013
I don't really have a favourite but enjoy Golders Hill park, Hampstead Heath and Pergola Gardens.
No introduction yet
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
7,888 Social Walkers
354 Safari Members
16,885 Fans of London
12,808 Hiking Enthusiasts
Meetup members, Log in