November 14, 2011
I use my local park harrow lodge we have a wide variety of water fowl and wildlife here
I am an avid amatour nature/bird watcher & photographer
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
14,159 Interested Listeners
494 Animal spotters
7,767 Secret Diners
2,620 Comedy Lovers
6,442 City Slickers
Meetup members, Log in