June 14, 2012
Out in the countryside eg The Peak District.
I'm Simon. I'm friendly and easy going. I live in East Dulwich.
A nice friendly group of people, interesting to talk to.
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
1,299 World Improvers
11,109 Get Out Of Londoners
11,467 Spiritual Explorers
7,706 Secret Diners
14,098 Interested Listeners
Meetup members, Log in