Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I'm jenny - in my early 40's. Have always loved flora and fauna but don't have much knowledge and always find myself wondering "I wonder what..."
"Hello, my name is Ryan. I have always found nature and wildlife fascinating."
"Hi, my name is Laura"
"i do like nature ! so this sounds up my street !"
"Visiting London and environs in September -- interested in finding unique things to do during my visit :)"
"I am an atmospheric and environmental scientist working in south London."
"I am art therapist that has taken my practice outdoors. I would like the opportunity to meet and talk about green issues with like-minded people outside the therape..."
"I love the great outdoors"
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
16,684 Hiking Enthusiasts
1,917 Animal Rights activists
Or sign up with email
Already a member? Log in.
Meetup members, Log in