Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I'm jenny - in my early 40's. Have always loved flora and fauna but don't have much knowledge and always find myself wondering "I wonder what..."
"I'm interested in learning about bio-diversity and ways of protecting it."
"Biology graduate, love nature and walks!"
"I am studying to be a plant spirit medicine practitioner with Eliot Cowan."
"New to London and missing the countryside so looking forward to getting out there."
"Hi I'm Amanda - look forward to meeting some like-minded people."
"Hi, my name is Malcolm and I would also be interested in learning more about the trees we see around us everyday and their properties."
"Hi, I'm Summer from Taiwan and I believe if you are bored of London then you are bored of life!"
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
8,469 London Strollers
10,091 Get Out Of Londoners
8,676 Solo Travellers
Meetup members, Log in