Log in with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.
"I'd love to see ecosystems restored. I'm interested in permaculture and re-wilding."
"I love understanding the world through its creatures and geography, and appreciate organisations that increase awareness through campaigns and advocacy work."
"nature lover - hiker, mountain biker, backpacker, bird watcher. Anything outdoors is good!"
"a little on the wild side"
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
10,220 London Strollers
14,277 Movie Fans
1,445 Animal Rights activists
Meetup members, Log in