There are no tags for this photo
See all photos »
Sign in, if you're already a member of this group or Join Where the Wild Things Are - London Nature Lovers
Activity on May 31, 2014
Activity on May 6, 2014
Activity on May 1, 2014
Activity on Apr 29, 2014
Do you want to move this photo to “__ALBUM_NAME__”?
Yes, I'm Sure
This group is for people in and around London who are interested in a hands-on exploration of natural history and biodiversity through:
- exploration of woodlands, wetlands and other natural areas;
- attending natural history and biodiversity themed lectures, debates and documentaries;
- visiting relevant museums and special exhibitions;
- volunteering together on nature stewardship projects;
- getting together socially to discuss nature and biodiversity with other like-minded people, learning and making new friends; and
- anything else fun and interesting that we can think of!
This group is for everyone, whether you are a professional in the field of biodiversity conservation or someone who just has a keen interest.
Join us in a greater understanding and appreciation of nature!
10% discount off all items using "Wild Things" discount
4,853 Daytime explorers
8,527 London Strollers
Meetup members, Log in