addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London OpenCoffee Meetup Message Board › Looking for a strong web developer...

Looking for a strong web developer...

Francesco
fcardoletti
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hey guys,
I am looking for a web developer for a new VC backed start-up here in London - this person will be responsible for developing the initial front end and back end.

At a very high level, i am looking for someone who
1) is very strong in either Ruby on Rail, Python or php
2) has had exposure to html5 and javascript toolkits like JQuery or Dojo
3) good knowledge of html/css/javascrip/ajax

I am aware that it is not easy to find someone with strong in back AND front end coding, but i guess it is worth a shot. Any one who may be interested or knows of someone who maybe interested? Alternatively, any recommendation on some good web shops?

Thanks in advance.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I highly recommend www.evidentart.co.uk and speak to Thomas. Absolutely brilliant, professional and very approachable. Do tell them I made the recommendation. They did my website. Good luck. Dalenda