the london philosophy club Message Board › hello I'm new, I have written a very philisophical book targetted for philos

hello I'm new, I have written a very philisophical book targetted for philosophy minds and with a hint of sci-fi and fantsasy

shainur u.
user 77707222
London, GB
Post #: 1
here we go (and excuse the grammar im ill)..well way back i have written an unusual book and its very weird and strange to think about the subject I have written about. Its called 'towards the limit of imagination' about a world that has no imagination left used it up and is going towards perfection and all are suffering because of perfection. Now most people I met were not interested in this subject, most people were reading twilight and harry potter, but I have nothing against them, but i felt out numbered and was struggling to find my audience. I have found my audience in this website, if you are interested in my novella or short story which ever you call it and want to read it because, may be i have just about tapped into you curiousity (hopefully) of my book 'towards the limit of imagination' go ahead and I have self published it on amazon and you might have to pay, in which i will only get 0.35p definately not retiring any time sooner and has only one review on amazon (awkard) like I said out numbered, at least im honest, but honestly it is for the philisophical and the weird thinkers of life and I would love for you guys to read it here is the link

http://www.amazon.co....­

thank you sincerely

shainur ullah (author)
A former member
Post #: 3
I'm not much on the otherside, think I'll pass.....