addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

the london philosophy club Message Board › University of Birmingham Philosophy

University of Birmingham Philosophy

A former member
Post #: 1
All: I am considering studying at the University of Birmingham for my MA/PhD in Philosophy. I'm a US postgrad student now and would appreciate any advice or counsel on UB's quality and perception in the UK in general and as it pertains to philosophy. Thanks!

Anthony