addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Photographic Message Board Welcome to the LPMG! › Does Anyone Have Experience of Booking Models?

Does Anyone Have Experience of Booking Models?

Russell M.
user 10441106
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 90
Hi, I am totally lost and would really like some help and advice on how people go about securing models for portfolio work. I have dabbled with Model Mayhem etc but am finding it really hit or miss.

Can anyone recommend the best way to go about this and any experience regarding costs and arrangements >?

I really want to get my studio portfolio started and am struggling.

Thanks in advance

Russ
marianne p.
user 42390082
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Russ,

I dont have experience of booking models, but I do have a friend who is a model on model mayhem, and who is always looking for jobs, so if you are interested, contact me.

Marianne